Online registration is open as of March 23, 2020, for Howard County youth cheer and football. The cost is $185 for football, $150 for cheer and Pitbulls. Please note there is NO early bird registration discount this season. See below for important forms!
To register online follow these steps:
1. Go to the following link:
2. This will bring you to the Activity Search page with the various ages for football.
3. Select the appropriate age/weight for your child and add it to your cart.
4. Check out and complete your registration.
5. If you are registering for cheerleading, go to the same link in Step 1, change the code in the Search box to RP5304.
6. This will bring you to the Activity Search page with the various ages for cheerleading.
7. Complete Steps 3 and 4 above.
NOTE: If this is your first time registering online, to register, you must have an online password/account with Howard County Recreation and Parks. If you don't already have an account, click on the Start button from the menu across the top of the page . Select the "Sign In" button under the "Welcome to Howard County Registration Online". Select the"Create New Account" button. There is no cost to set up an account. An approval password will be emailed to you within 24-48 hours.
Please call 410-313-7275 if you have any issues or would like to register over the phone. Please watch for the email to come from Howard County Recreation and Parks with the instructions for registering your player/cheerleader and further details about the upcoming season.
Important Forms: (bring with you to first practice)